Hi, we've just released an update to P2A Nav. Here's what changed:
- Introduced our new Offline Survey feature as an alternative to the current Live Poll feature to assess Agile Capabilities in a limited beta state, which you can read about here. If you're interested in being a beta tester of this new system, reach out to email@example.com and we can turn it on for your account.
- Added instructions to the Assessments page to increase page clarity.
- Fixed an issue where team/system/organization name was being incorrectly pre-filled in the wrong situations on the Action Items Kanban board.
- Fixed an issue related to refetching data after editing a user's role.
- Fixed score legend displaying on Capabilities page.
- Fixed various issues related to the Assess button.
As always, contact us either by clicking the Contact Support button in the top navigation of Navigator, sending a message in our Path to Agility Slack, or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for being a Path to Agility Navigator user!